If you are a geek then you probably have at least one rat's nest of cables somewhere in your house or office. Shoved behind your desk or sofa, you know it's there collecting dust bunnies and who knows what else. With all the electronic gadgets and gizmos that we tend to buy it's pretty much unavoidable. Luckily, there is a new way to organize and hide the tangle of all those cords and cables. Cable Capture provides a simple, elegant and inexpensive solution to the problem. Excess cord lengths are neatly contained and kept safely out of the way.
Simply lift the flexible hood and wrap excess cord or cable around the center column, exiting out the slats in the bottom plate. Then fold down the flexible hood to hide and capture the cord. Best of all, you can snap two or more Cable capture units together, by simply inserting one into the other, and twisting the Cable Capture a quarter turn. Each Cable Capture can handle up to 8 feet of standard cord.
* Perfect for organizing power, network, extension and connector cables
* Add the Single w/ Docking Unit ($5.99) to create this configuration
* Dimensions: 3.75" dia x 1.7" height
* Send us your best before and after pics!
* Note: The 3-Pak does not include the Docking Unit.